=MVSN= vs -=OfSt=-, Some ugly problems, but...

« Older   Newer »
-=OfSt=-YelloW
view post Posted on 14/11/2007, 18:51

Hello Members of =MVSN=

Sorry for the match yesterday, but somebody has problems with the connection on the server.
We joined to your server and a few minutes later we lost the connection to it :((

Don't know whatz going wrong, but we can't see your server in the server-browser :((

A Member of our clan ( schneller Tod ) tould me that you can play only at

tuesday, thursday and sunday....

we also have training at each tuesday and thursday but we would like a training in form
as a funwar with you :)))
That makes much more fun as a ugly trainingssession :)))

So our members always begin at 20:00 cet with training because somebody of us must
standup very early at the morning and must go to work...

Is there a chance to make a funny begin between 20:00 and 20:30 cet ?

Hope so ;)))

Best greetings
-=OfSt=-YelloW | Leader ( Ralf )

Grollo
view post Posted on 15/11/2007, 17:30

No worries mate!! Server's issue has been solved!! It had to be stopped and restarted again. Some of our mates had the same problem as well, they couldn't join in.

It shouldn't be a problem to play a little bit earlier, like starting @ 8.30pm circa as most of us also have to wake up early in the morning. :)

So let's meet you here again Yellow! Looking forward to the next fun-session! :D

Ciao!!

-=OfSt=-YelloW
view post Posted on 17/11/2007, 00:48

Hello Grollo :D

Thatz Ok ;)

Think we must do it randomised ;)
So i will take our members and send them to your server ;) :D

By the way... You are allways wellcome on our server !!! You know !? ;)

Grollo
view post Posted on 17/11/2007, 01:05

Yeah, we could play on your server as well! No problems!

As I see you are from Bayern! (or is it Bavaria somewhere else? Guess you meant Baviera as Bayern? :wacko:) That's cool! Been there with my wife in May 2007! Great region! We've been at Neuschweinstein (obviously...:P), Fussen, Monaco and Dachau. Great trip we had...we went there by car, driving through Switzerland...just amazing!! :D

-=OfSt=-YelloW
view post Posted on 17/11/2007, 19:16

Yes Grollo :D

Thatz right, im from Bayern ( Bavaria ) im 70km east from munich between munich and passau
and 40km north from Chiemsee you know ? Mare-bavarian :D :D :D

Im often at Lago di Garda ( Malcesine or Riva / Torbole ) to windsurfing in the "Schweinebucht" :D :D :D

Verry fantastik in Italia, i like it and we often have a little summertrip to it ;)

OK my friend, hope we see us on the server ;)

Greetings Ralf.

4 replies since 14/11/2007, 18:51   180 views